Waterproof Marine Boat Speakers
Are you looking for marine speakers to deliver incredible power and sound quality outdoors? Rockville's marine speakers are our step-up series that offers a 1-inch titanium tweeter and more power handling! The Rockville RMST69 speakers are fully marinized against salt & freshwater conditions. Each speaker can handle 125 watts RMS & 500 watts peak, are UV-treated, and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage. Designed in a molded ABS plastic basket, the polypropylene cone is reliable and sounds great. The rubber surrounds eliminate unwanted distortion. These speakers' low-end bass and mids make them stand out. They come with everything you need for installation, including pre-mounted grills, mounting hardware, and one year warranty.
Waterproof Marine Boat Speakers Features:
- Rockville RMST69 6x9-inch 2-Way 500 Watt Marine Boat Speakers White
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Power Rating: 500 Watts Peak /125 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- System Power: 1,000 Watts Combined
- 6x9-inch 2-Way Speaker System
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof
- Stainless Steel Terminals
- Molded ABS plastic basket
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone
- Rubber Surround
- High-quality ferrite magnet
- 1-inch Titanium Tweeter
- Oversized 1.2-inch CCAW Kapton Voice Coil
- Large 20 Oz Magnet
- Pre-installed mounting screws included
- Perfect for both marine, outdoor, and car use
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 91dB @ 1w/1m
- Total Diameter: 7.8-inch x 10.55-inch
- Cutout Diameter: 6.06-inch x 8.98-inch
- Total Height: 4.45-inch
- Mounting Depth: 3.43-inch
Pair of 6x9-inch marine speakers
16.4 feet of Speaker Wire
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our support team is here to help with all your questions.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We guarantee secure payments and accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.