1/2-inch Skid Steer Flat Face Hydraulic Quick Connect Couplers w/Dust Caps, 2 Sets
Are you looking for high-quality, durable hydraulic valves and quick couplers you can depend on? This universal quick disconnect coupler & plug set features a new, improved design for high flow performance and maximum service life. The flush face valve design greatly minimizes fluid losses allowing a safer, cleaner working environment. These flat-face couplers interchange with most models of skid steer loaders, including Bobcat, John Deere, CAT, Case / New Holland, Kubota, and many others.
1/2-inch Skid Steer Flat Face Hydraulic Quick Connect Couplers w/Dust Caps, 2 Sets Features:
- Heavy-Duty Design with 5076 PSI Rating
- Locking sleeve helps prevent accidental disconnects
- Zinc-Nickel plating provides superior corrosion resistance
- Compact profile with high flow performance
- Harden steel construction with anti-corrosive plating
- Hardened sleeves to resist deformation and maximize the life of the coupler
- Valve design allows minimal pressure drops and one-hand operation
- Seals are rated for operating temperatures up to 250°F
Summit couplings are manufactured to the new ISO 16028 standard which guarantees:
- Interchangeability with other couplings made to ISO 16028 standard
- Dependable, quick coupling operation can be used in high operating pressures and flow rates
- Long-lasting performance
Size: Body Size: 1/2-inch Body
Thread Size: 1/2-inch NPT
(1/2-inch NPT is the most common thread size for skid steer attachments)
Material: Alloy Steel
Brand: Summit Hydraulics
Connector Type: Coupling
Thread Type: NPT
Item Weight: 2 Pounds
- 2 Female Flat Face Coupler
- 2 Male Flat Face Coupler
- 2 Male PVC Protective Cover
- 2 Female PVC Protective Cover
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our support team is here to help with all your questions.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We guarantee secure payments and accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.